Writing a Book is fun and enjoyable. It gives more opportunities to writers in becoming an Author by their own book. But if you’re a writer or an author that has already an experience in finishing a book and has published it, you can say to some of the new writers that you also have struggled. And for me, publishing is not what I have struggled, it was writing.
So I am sharing these simple tips in writing a book that would help a new writer start his/her first book in an easy, fun and enjoyable way:
- Start small per day
- Plan an outline to guide you in writing
- Set a time in a day to work on your book
- Find some place where you are more comfortable writing
- Set a word count of your work
- Have weekly deadlines so that you will have goals
- Gather some feedbacks on your work and edit your work basing on the feedbacks you received
- Finish your work. Publish it after you have finished writing.
- Accept failure that would come. It will make you better.
- With what you have experienced with your first book, write again and try to do it better than the first time you did it.
These tips are simple, so maybe I don’t need to dig in deeper to make you understand what I have shared. Just try to think of applying these tips when you decide to start writing.
I believe that writers started writing in a different way. But Authors was starting by being a writer that has already experienced failure, positive and negative feedback and some other things that have made him/her become an Author in the present.
If others have done it, you also can.